CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Taste of Space!

It was a stormy night in the village of Shaffelfield. There was thunder booming and lightning striking. Sounds of whip cracking and drum playing echoed in the dark, gloomy room. My hands quivered with fright, I was the only person in the house, apart from the dog of course. All of my other friends went to get pizza, but I was too scared to go outside. Then an unusual sound bounced of the walls. I jumped out of my skin, as goosebumps tickled my back. I managed to open the front door....

The rain automatically stopped as I looked up. I spotted a familiar purple glow and out of it came a flashing light heading towards Earth! I froze like a statue as the dog howled. I finally snapped out of it and ran out the back, only to find a sticky launch pad forming out of grass! An alien's spaceship landed right from outer space! It sucked the dog inside and I grabbed hold of her tail.

I was taken to a planet called Zarga, where the chief alien glanced at me and yelled, " An Earthling and a dog? I told you to just get the DOG!"
" The human jumped on too, Lord Zog!" replied the angry assistant.
This was my one time to sneak away and I wasn't taking any chances! I grabbed the dog and hauled myself off the planet, but it wasn't easy. I had aliens chasing me on both sides. I closed my eyes and wished I was home and there I was, just in time for hot pizza!



0 comments: