The news spread FAST, the whole inhabited Earth was going to be attacked by aliens! So, science said that it wasn't going to be attacked until the 25th century, but everyone was getting prepared. "Hi, by the way I DO NOT believe in all of that rubbish! I mean, who believes in aliens anyway? They're like ET, I've never seen one of them in my whole life!
I mean, a real one."
We had just had a beautiful dinner made by my beautiful sister, Louise. When a lightning storm struck, this kept on happening for the next five days. It was like a warning from the aliens to run away, (hey wait a minute, I don't believe in that stuff).
Dad was just coming to pick me up from school when a grey cloud came over us, all of the sudden the sky went black and the power went out. A large lightning bolt set the school on fire. We ran inside as these large, green lava balls erupted from the sky. We hid in the basement as the largest lava ball came down! After the storm we all came outside to find a large crater in the ground. We looked closer and a UFO emergered and the lid fell off.....
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Alien Planet Invasion Part 1
Posted by
Class Member
at
12:47 PM
Labels: Planet Invasion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment