I walked across the old floorboards of Mr Dalks house, It was a millionare estate, built in 1947. Mr Dalks has owned it for years, ever since his mother passed away in 1970. Everybody thinks there is something weird about this place and I worked here everyday. People think Mr Dalks is some sort of alien, I suppose he is a bit scary. All the time, "Bring me my tea!" I get kind of sick of it. Lately though, I've been tripping over and smashing plates....
I know there's something wrong, I mean, everyday! Mr Dalks has been acting weird aswell. When he walks past a certain crack in the wall, his legs turn to jelly. Well, I'm meant to be at school today, but I nicked off to spy on Mr Dalks. I know, I shouldn't be wagging school, but it's only maths, that's so easy!
I mean,
1 times 6=6
2 times 6=12
3 times 6=18
4 times 6=24,
you get my drift. Well, if anybody's going to find out what that crack in the wall is, it's going to be me.
I kept on walking, I walked past the photos of his mum and the chandelier that hung from the roof like a crowe devouring its prey. I slowed to a crawl and found myself hearing a slither, like someone was having a shower, but I knew it wasn't. It was coming straight from the crack in the wall.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Creepy, Crawly Things Part 1
Posted by
Class Member
at
1:59 PM