CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Day I Learned Magic

It was Monday and for some weird reason my body clock just didn’t want to get up. I could not thrust myself up! It was like some sort of barrier, it was like magic! Then again, I suppose I was in a force field (my sleeping bag) and I was in the middle of nowhere. Still, how was that meant to change anything? I couldn’t get up if my life depended on it. What was I going to do?

“Get up dear!” my mum exclaimed from the other side of the tent.
“You don’t want to miss out on my famous soup!”

Now, let’s talk about her soup. For a start it isn’t soup, it’s slop. Famous, I don’t even think she could make a famous cookie, let alone a famous dish! Still I had to do what I had to do and bad things come with the good. Not that there was any good.

Then, all of the sudden I could make it disappear and I thought to myself, if I can make things disappear, can I make things appear? Then I decided that I wanted to make things appear, like a big, wild bear! Suddenly, out of the trees plummeted a big, wild bear! I didn’t know how to reverse it. Then mum said a spell and it vanished!

Boy, am I never going to do that again!


0 comments: