It was Monday, yep another lousy, old Monday! I was stuck inside doing my homework, the homework that you set for me. I didn’t like it, so I went outside to go and splash in the puddles. Then Mum came out and said in a crabby, old voice, “Do your homework!”
I turned around and ignored her and Mum walked inside. Then, a voice came out of no where saying, “Well, are you going to do your homework? If you don’t, you will be turned into a thing!”
I thought it was in my head so I walked off. Then, KAPOW! I didn’t know what I was, I ran inside to do my homework, but I couldn’t! I had three fingers on each hand and no toes! I looked in the mirror and my huge eye was wide open. What could I do? I leapt outside and everyone was running away from me, I was a complete and total failure!
Luckily that voice came back and asked if I was going to do my homework. I replied like this, “ Growga ag growl.”
He knew what I was saying and turned me back into a human. By that time my homework was overdue!
That’s my excuse for not doing my homework!
0 comments:
Post a Comment