CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Jade Horse

During the frosty blizzards of Friday evening, I was stuck at the bus depot in Civic. I looked up at the sky and it was the colour of dirty dishwater. I was awaiting a bus, which had my uncle in it, who had just been to China and India . To my absolute astonishment the bus was nearly an hour late! When Uncle Andrew arrived, a whole car full of luggage arrived with him (and not to mention, Andrew was dressed in Indian garments). Patti, a friend of Andrew’s, came too.
When we finally came across our destination (home) we had to unpack all the expensive valuables of Andrew’s. Oh, and I meant to say that most of his valuables were delicate dragons carved out of glass and jade.

The presents were being opened; Nana was fisrt. She got a green horse carved out of real jade. Dad got a piece of yellow jade carved into a vase. I got a necklace with a piece of green jade at the end. t


0 comments: